Here's how it works (5 steps to Brownie Success):
- Four varieties of Brownie from The Herbivore Kitchen go LIVE at 2.30pm once a month (27th July being next Brownie D-Day)
- We have a pre-determined order placed with The Herbivore Kitchen, so the levels are very much limited. If you're not fast, you're last :)
- You place your TVK Supermarket order as normal, The Herbivore Kitchen deliver the Brownies fresh to us and we complete your TVK Supermarket order.
- These Brownies are not a Chilled item, so you will have various options for delivery at checkout (unless you have Chilled items in your basket). We strongly suggest you choose DPD. DPD pick up from us around 4pm every day and you get a notification text to let you know it is in transit (You also get a 1 hour delivery window).
- You receive your Brownies through the post. You eat them. You smile :) You get an early night, and dream happy dreams.
PLEASE NOTE - We recommend you keep your order above £60, so WE pay your shipping costs :)
- These Brownies can be frozen and left to defrost at room temperature if you don't have room in your tummy to eat a full one (yeah right) :) .