Here's how it works (5 steps to Doughnut Success):
- Four varieties of Doughnut (or donut if y'all from stateside) go LIVE every Wednesday at 2.30pm.
- .We have a pre-determined order placed with The Doughnut Family, so the levels are very much limited. If you're not fast, you're last :)
- The Doughnut Family deliver the doughnuts fresh to us every Thursday and we complete your TVK Supermarket order.
- DPD pick your order up from us around 4pm and you get a notification text to let you know it is in transit (You also get a 1 hour delivery window).
- You receive your doughnuts the next day (or the day after if you are in a 2 day Zone such as the Channel Islands or Northern Ireland). (NB - 2 day zones CANNOT check out on a Wednesday with Doughnuts in their basket, as DPD do not deliver to 2 day zones on a Saturday when they would be scheduled to arrive with you).
- You eat them. You smile :) You get an early night, and dream happy dreams.
- These are old school fried doughnuts and they are a MEAL! You can heat them up in the microwave if you want to soften them.
- They can be frozen and left to defrost at room temperature if you don't have room in your tummy :) .