TVK Shop - Shipping Information
- Please note - we use the absolute best quality shipping materials, which are recycled/recyclable and will ensure your products arrive in perfect order.
- Any items from the Chilled or Fresh sections will automatically be carried by DPD via a Next Day service (2 day service if Highlands and Islands). This is made clear at checkout. See below video for why we believe DPD are the best Courier in the UK & Europe.
- Any UK deliveries which do not have Chilled or Fresh items, will still have the option to choose DPD at the checkout. Yay :)
- Chilled and Fresh items can only be shipped to the UK. Non-UK customers will not be able to check out until they remove the Fresh or Chilled items from their basket.
All chilled goods come in fully sealed, silver thermal bubble bags, with frozen gel pouches. We use the best quality materials which are fully recyclable. Your Chilled order will arrive with you just that - completely Chilled.
Fresh goods are wrapped in compostable paper bags from vegwares and will be placed into your box last, to ensure they are on top of all other items and not at risk of damage. We use bubble pillows and fill paper to secure items into place within the box to minimize movement.
Where can you ship to in the UK?
We deliver anywhere in the UK, via Royal Mail, DPD and Yodel.
Our system will calculate the cost of your shipping at the point of checkout, based on the weight and volume of the goods you have ordered. You can use the below as a guideline in advance of you checking out.
Please note - ALL MAINLAND ORDERS ABOVE £60 GET FREE SHIPPING (Keep your order above £60 for the best VALUE possible. All orders over £40 will get a free additional item in their order!)
Under 2KG - £3.99
Over 2KG - £6.99
Chilled - £7.99
Isle of Wight - £6.99/£7.99 chilled
Scottish Highlands and Islands (Shipments take 2-5 days)
Postcodes as follows:
Scottish Highlands - AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands - HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
All shipments - £14
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Scilly Islands (shipments take 2-5 days)
Postcodes as follows:
BT, IM, TR21-25.
All shipments - £17
How much can you send?
Up to a maximum of 30KG
How long will delivery take?
At checkout you will be able to select Royal Mail untracked (2-5 days) or DPD Tracked (Next Working Day) if ordered before our cut off time of 2pm.
Please note: If you place your order after 2pm on Friday, your order will not be picked up by DPD until the following Monday. The weekend is classed as out of office hours and therefore any orders placed for next day delivery after 2pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. This is made clear at checkout.
Shipping options are determined by your postcode, i.e Northern Ireland will not have the option to select Next Day.
Please noteAll orders that included CHILLED OR FRESH ITEMS placed Next Day DPD AFTER 2PM on a Thursday will be shipped on Monday for Tuesday delivery unless you select Next Day Saturday delivery at check out. This is because we are unable to send chilled goods in transit on a Friday for a Monday delivery without risk of them spoiling.
How will you package Chilled Goods?
Our chiller where we keep our chilled goods, has a constant temperature of 2 degrees. We pack items that require chilling with special frozen gel pads that can keep products chilled at less than 5 degrees for over 48 hours (as a minimum). The frozen gel pads and chilled products, are sealed inside an ice cube bubble bag (silver lined to retain the cold) to assure no loss of temperature, even in summer months. If you are in a Next Day zone, you will likely find that the freezer pads are still frozen solid on arrival at your door.
Please note - All products ordered should be put into a fridge as soon as received. From our experience, it is very difficult to 'spoil' vegan food, but best practice would always be to ensure it is kept below 8 degrees.
Special Terms and Conditions for Chilled Items:
Generally, orders placed online are covered by 'distance selling regulations'. This means you will have the right to return shipments you are not happy with. Our Chilled shipments are exempt from these regulations, which is explained below:
In our Terms and Conditions you must accept the following reasonable points:
- You have invited us to send chilled goods to you at your request, in the knowledge of the possibility that the goods may be delayed in transit and/or may travel in conditions where they are not chilled as recommended by the manufacturer.
- You accept that the products are safe for periods of time even when not chilled below 5 degrees.
- You accept that we endeavor to send parcels with chilled items as fast as possible, but that you have a responsibility to provide an accurate address for delivery and to be available, or to arrange to have someone available to take the parcel in for you and place chilled items in a refrigerator. You indemnify us against any liability for the products in cases where they cannot be delivered by errors or omissions in the delivery information you provide to us or if a driver is unable to leave the parcel at the address you have provided regardless of 'no signature required' stickers or messages to leave without signatures'.
- You agree that you have a responsibility to inspect your products for signs that they may be unfit for consumption and report any concerns within 24hrs.
- You accept that for shipping of chilled goods, our couriers will NOT return parcels to depot or attempt redelivery. They are authorised to leave chilled packages even if no one is there to accept delivery. They will leave this in as 'safe' a place as possible, but if you live in flats or any house that does not have a secluded place for the parcel to be left, you accept that it will be left at your front door in plain view of passers by. We accept no responsibility for parcels which go missing due to this. Our couriers will take a photo of any parcels left in a 'safe place'. We highly recommend that you ensure someone will be there to accept delivery, or use one of the in flight DPD options that become available when your parcel is in transit, i.e. deliver to a neighbour.
I am outside the UK, how much will delivery cost?
This will depend on where in the world you are. If in the Europe Union, your order will be sent via the DPD fully tracked service. Rest of World orders will go from our preferred carrier for that route.
We can only ship parcels out of the UK that are under 2KG.
Please note that we do not send chilled goods outside of the UK, as no carrier can deliver chilled items within an an appropriate timescale.
How long does international delivery take?
This will also depend on what you order and where you live. EU orders are tracked, so you will be able to keep on top of where your parcel is. Rest of World orders can take up to 21 days maximum for arrival.