White Rabbit Skincare - Chamomile & Carrot Seed Eye Cream
White Rabbit Skincare
If you are looking for an eye cream that covers all bases, this little tub of goodness is for you! This little gem tightens and firms the eye area, reduces under-eye circles and puffiness, repairs damaged skin and is packed full of antioxidants and vitamins, all of which help reverse the signs of ageing.
- Aqua (Deionised Water)
- Rosa Canina / Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil - penetrates deeply into the lower layers of the skin where it regenerates cells and increases collagen production. It is rich in vitamin C, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids and retinoic acid, which studies have shown it brightens and tightens skin. It also helps restore skin’s elasticity, fade age spots, reduce broken capillaries, and balance oil glands.
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil - full of vitamins D, E, B1, B2 and B6, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Almond Oil is light and absorbs easily. It helps to purge the pores of impurities therefore helping clear skin. It has anti inflammatory qualities. Using sweet almond oil daily can greatly reduce dark circles under the eyes as well as scars and dark spots. It helps to renew skin cells and rev up circulation. It is wonderful at nourishing dehydrated skin, and it is said to be the closest to the oil found in a babies skin!
- Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100 - helps combine water and oil components. Vegetable derivative.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - helps fight wrinkles and firms the skin, and also helps extend the life of products due to the antioxidants it contains.
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil - A gentle muscle relaxant which helps with fine lines. It also is amazingly therapeutic, instantly calming inflamed skin. The antioxident and detoxing properties of this essential oil will also help reduce dark circles under the eyes. And it smells like heaven.
- Daucus carota (Carrot Seed) Oil - contains a HUGE amount of antioxidants, vitamin C and Vitamin K. Carrot seed oil has been found to enhance the body’s immune response to UV rays, which can decrease skin damage from UV exposure. Carrot Seed oil is healing and rejuvenates skin cells. In fact, carrot seed oil helps to heal eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis because of its ability to stimulate cell growth and repair damaged skin.