White Rabbit Skincare - Coconut & Rosehip Calming Cream
White Rabbit Skincare
You'll get 0 vegan points!
- - Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate - helps sooth and protect skin, as it contains natural chemicals called tannins which reduce swelling, repair broken skin and reduce bacteria.
- - Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water - antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial, so can help keep away the bacteria that can cause spots.
- - Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - very similar to the oil that our skin products, called sebum. This means that our skin knows exactly how to deal with it, absorbing it quickly and easily, and using it to create a powerful barrier against moisture-loss, as well as against allergens and irritants like dust and pollution.
- - Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100 (Emulsifying wax) - helps oils and water combine. Vegetable derivative.
- - Rosa Canina / Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil - Containing essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-ageing antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair.
- - Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Natural coconut oil contains two important elements that make it great for treating acne, lauric acid and capric acid. Organic coconut oil is naturally antibacterial, antiviral, anti fungal, and antimicrobial. All of these beneficial properties are attributed to the lauric acid and capric acid found in the oil.
- - Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol - skin friendly preservatives derived from coconuts.
- - Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil - Anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal; destroys parasitic infections, encourages the healing of wounds.
- -Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Essential Oil - Lavender is said to inhibit the bacteria that causes skin infection. Due to the antiseptic and antifungal properties found in Lavender Essential Oil it can be used to treat and soothe various skin problems like acne and psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, burns, and sunburns. Sufferers of Chicken Pox will find relief in the soothing benefits of Lavender Oil and appreciate how it prevents scarring.
Problem skin has traditionally been defined as that prone to acne, but if your skin is itchy, oily, breaking out or just acting plain weird, it can be described as problematic. But fear not! Coconut and Rosehip calming cream is here to help!
Our shipping system will calculate shipping at checkout, and for full details of our shipping, see here.
For Mainland UK, at checkout you will be offered the following options:
Standard UK Delivery - £3.99
Delivered via either Royal Mail, Hermes or Yodel. UK orders will normally be received within 3 working days. If you are not in a rush, this is your cheapest shipping option (FREE above £60). PLEASE NOTE - Any orders which contain a Chilled or Fresh item cannot be sent via this cheaper shipping option and will automatically be sent via DPD (see below).
Next Day Delivery £6.99 (Plus £1 if any Chilled items have been added)
Delivered via DPD courier. Delivery is on the next working day for orders placed before 2pm (Mon-Thu). On a Friday you can select ‘Next working day’ which means your item will be shipped Monday, for Tuesday Delivery, or you can pay extra for a Saturday delivery. You will also receive tracking alerts via SMS/email from DPD to keep you updated on your delivery.
On orders over £60 standard delivery is FREE and Next Day/Chilled/Fresh deliveries are also FREE (although will soon become £3.99).