White Rabbit Skincare - Comfort Cleansing BalmWhite Rabbit Skincare
You'll get 0 vegan points!
- - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- - Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil - Ricinoleic acid, the main ingredient in castor oil, has antiseptic abilities. When applied to the skin, castor oil cleans and penetrates the skin deeper to kill the bacteria. Instead of drying out the skin like other acne treatments do, castor oil calms inflammation and leaves the skin hydrated.
- - Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil - Containing proteins, minerals and 6 vitamins, olive oil provides superb skin nourishment. Jeanne Calment, who holds the record for the longest confirmed lifespan, reportedly attributed her longevity and relatively youthful appearance to olive oil, which she said she poured on all her food and rubbed into her skin
- - Olea Europa - Tocopherol (Olive Wax) - Olive wax is highly compatible with the skin having emollient and restructuring properties, and is an excellent vegan substitute for beeswax.
- - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil - Rosemary essential oil has impressive healing properties, and is also an excellent nerve tonic
- - Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil - Eucalyptus has many therapeautic properties, including anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, and traditionally Eucalyptus species have been used for supporting a healthy respiratory system and to soothe muscles after exercise.
- - Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - has the ability to eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect the scalp and skin, enhance blood circulation and treat respiratory problems.
Comfort Cleansing Balm does exactly what it says on the tin: a beautiful balm that effectively cleanses whilst comforting the skin with the most gentle ingredients and soothing natural fragrances. This tub of loveliness also comes with a handy little flannel cloth for gently exfoliating your face - simply massage a small amount (we use about the size of a ten pence piece) of balm onto dry skin, then gently wipe off using the cloth (soaked in hand-hot water), which acts as a mild exfoliating treat for your skin! Finish with a splash of cold water and follow up with a toner and moisturiser
Our shipping system will calculate shipping at checkout, and for full details of our shipping, see here.
For Mainland UK, at checkout you will be offered the following options:
Standard UK Delivery - £3.99
Delivered via either Royal Mail, Hermes or Yodel. UK orders will normally be received within 3 working days. If you are not in a rush, this is your cheapest shipping option (FREE above £60). PLEASE NOTE - Any orders which contain a Chilled or Fresh item cannot be sent via this cheaper shipping option and will automatically be sent via DPD (see below).
Next Day Delivery £6.99 (Plus £1 if any Chilled items have been added)
Delivered via DPD courier. Delivery is on the next working day for orders placed before 2pm (Mon-Thu). On a Friday you can select ‘Next working day’ which means your item will be shipped Monday, for Tuesday Delivery, or you can pay extra for a Saturday delivery. You will also receive tracking alerts via SMS/email from DPD to keep you updated on your delivery.
On orders over £60 standard delivery is FREE and Next Day/Chilled/Fresh deliveries are also FREE (although will soon become £3.99).