White Rabbit Skincare - It's All About M.E Night CreamWhite Rabbit Skincare
You'll get 0 vegan points!
- - Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate - promotes healthy and elastic skin. Also offers soothing properties to the nerves and emotional/psychological state of mind.
- - Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water - helps encourage vibrant, healthy skin that glows and is full of vitality.
- - Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter. - Super antioxidant Mango butter is not only deeply moisturising like Shea and Cocoa but packed full of natural antioxidants which bring skin alive.
- - Emulsifying Wax (Glyceryl stearate & Peg 100) - this vegetable-drived emulsifier helps combine water and oils in our products.
- - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E and F.
- - Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, - due to it's high linoleic value, grape seed oil is highly moisturing yet light on the skin.
- - Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil - Jojoba is one of the most important oils in aromatherapy skin care use. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum, and as such makes the ideal moisturising, nourishing and protecting skin base.
- - Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil - Wonderfully anti inflammatory and extremely rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6, Flaxseed (also known as Linseed) is the perfect for inflamed skin or skin suffering from skin disorders.- Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol - skin friendly preservatives derived from coconuts.
- - Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil - antiseptic, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory
- - Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Oil - Patchouli has long been used in skin care for its ability to help alleviate such issues as acne-prone conditions, eczema, inflammation, and cracked, chapped, irritated skin. It is often found in anti-aging skin care for its cell-rejuvenating properties and its ability to lessen the look of scars.
t's All About M.E. is a special night cream: not only does it help soothe and calm any sore, inflamed areas overnight, whilst firming and improving elasticity in your skin, it helps research into M.E. (or Myalgic encephalomyelitis - commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ) too, with £1 from every pot sold being donated to the M.E. Association.
Why a M.E. Charity you might ask?
Melanie's amazing Aunt Karen has lived with this debilitating condition for several years, which causes persistent exhaustion (which doesn't go away with rest or sleep), extreme muscle pain, inflammation of the brain/spinal cord and affected brain function. There is no current accepted cure or universally effective treatment, and because for some years there was debate as to whether it was an illness at all, frustratingly the research/knowledge into M.E. is still limited and in it's infancy.
As such, we decided we wanted to donate in some small means to the M.E. Association, who fund and support research, and provides information, support, education and training regarding M.E.
So, you've bought your night cream, and can feel good knowing you've donated to a worthy cause too. But what can this little gem do for YOU, and your skin?
Our shipping system will calculate shipping at checkout, and for full details of our shipping, see here.
For Mainland UK, at checkout you will be offered the following options:
Standard UK Delivery - £3.99
Delivered via either Royal Mail, Hermes or Yodel. UK orders will normally be received within 3 working days. If you are not in a rush, this is your cheapest shipping option (FREE above £60). PLEASE NOTE - Any orders which contain a Chilled or Fresh item cannot be sent via this cheaper shipping option and will automatically be sent via DPD (see below).
Next Day Delivery £6.99 (Plus £1 if any Chilled items have been added)
Delivered via DPD courier. Delivery is on the next working day for orders placed before 2pm (Mon-Thu). On a Friday you can select ‘Next working day’ which means your item will be shipped Monday, for Tuesday Delivery, or you can pay extra for a Saturday delivery. You will also receive tracking alerts via SMS/email from DPD to keep you updated on your delivery.
On orders over £60 standard delivery is FREE and Next Day/Chilled/Fresh deliveries are also FREE (although will soon become £3.99).